OPHTHALMIA (EYE PROBLEMS)



OPHTHALMIA (EYE PROBLEMS)






Eyes.     Eyes are one of the most important organs of human as well as animal’s body, so a lot of care is required to maintain them in best position.




Ophthalmia. If, unfortunately eyes become infected / un-healthy, use the following Homeopathic remedies as per symptoms:-

i. Aconite 200. Take this medicine in the beginning, after that take Ferrum phos 6x.

ii. Belladonna 30.  In case of redness in the eyes, face become red, and feels pain during movement of eyes.

iii. Arnica 30. This remedy is useful in case of pain in the eyes due to any casualty / injury.

iv. Euphrasia 30. If water flows from the eyes continuously, take this medicine, 4-5 time a day.

v. Ferrum Phos 6x. This remedy gives best result in case of inflammation in eyes.

vi. Rhustox 30. Eyelids tucked to each other, flow of warm / thick fluid from the eyes, pain increase from applying force on the eyes or moving them.

vii. Mercuris 30. This remedy is best for the persons working in welding factory / shop, for the inflammatory discharges of the eyes.

viii. Calcarea carb. Especially for the babies having heavy body, whose eyes are tucked during sleep at night and for the children having large exudation on their heads.

Comments

  1. Are you looking for the Best Eye doctor who can help you to get rid of the eye problems then visit Advanced centre for eyes which is known to be one of the best places to get your eye treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. USELU and she also gave the email address:(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. USELU telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email::(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) or whatsApp his number on (+2347052898482)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. USELU and she also gave the email address:(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. USELU telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email::(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) or whatsApp his number on (+2347052898482)  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much doctor Aluda for curing my GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, is good given a herbal  medicine a try, i am so happy today about my result, herpes virus has a cure i have confirm it now with my own cases, i have been reading different comment about people who are cured from herpes virus, ALS, HPV, CANCER, LUPUS VIRUS and many more with doctor Aluda herbal medicine , i was kind of skeptical so i made up my mid to give him a chance to cure me to see if the comment i read was legit, i am 100% cure of this virus and i am giving my own comment base on my agreement with this doctor that once i am cure i will give a Testimony. pleases contact this doctor on your cure WHATSAPP/CALL +2348145636867 EMAIL  draludaharbalhome @gmail. com  i am very lucky been among people giving a comment about this great doctor, am grateful for this massive cure of my health. thanks very much 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is homeopathy ?

Hepar Sulph

Lycopodium