Cuprum Met

Common Homeo Name = Cuprum Met

Full name = Cuprum Metallicum

Full name = Cuprum Metallicum

Abbreviated Name = Cupr.

English / Chemical Name = Copper




Guiding Symptoms.     More vomiting as compare to any other remedy. In epilepsy, aura starts from knees and go up to hypogastrium region. Intermittent contraction, seizure, contractive, and cruel pain, are some of the guiding symptoms of this remedy. All the Symptoms begin from left side (compare with Lachesis in this condition). Symptoms feeling like to come into view occasionally and in clusters.
    
Head Symptoms. Faintness comes with many disorders and head falls on the chest. Speaks without premeditated. Purple like red puffiness of head with seizure. Battered pain feels in brain and eyes on turning. Feeling of water in head.


Mouth Symptoms. Stumbling talking. Steady overhang and withdrawal of the tongue like a snake (compare with Lachesis in this condition). Strapping tinny, greasy taste, with flow of saliva. Paralysis of tongue exists.

Female Symptoms. Contraction expanding toward chest due to restraint of menses. Ebullition of blood and tremor.

Face Appearance. Unclear, pale and blue color with blue lips. Tightening of jaws, with spume in mouth

Heart Symptoms. Slow, hard and full pulse. Fatty erosion exists (compare with Phytolacca berry in this condition). It is also being used in angina pectoris. Tremor, precordial nervousness and pain.


Stomach Symptoms. Nausea and Vomiting which calmed by drinking cold water with colic and diarrhea. Hiccough earlier than spasms. While drinking the liquid move down with murmur sound. Metallic taste feels (compare with Rhus tox in this condition).

Extremities. Hands cold. Spasm in palms. Contraction in calves and soles.  Pulling and trembling of muscles. Epilepsy and aura starts in knees. Compressed thumbs.  High exhaustion of limbs.

Modalities. Symptoms worsen before menses and from vomiting and betters from drinking cold drinks.

Relationship.
i.              Antidoted by:- Heper sulph, Conium and Belladonna
ii.            Complementary remedy:-   Calcarea Carb.
iii.           Compare with:- Veratrum album and Nux vomica

Dosage.  Normally 30, 200C or 1M.

Comments

  1. It's very helpful site to gain knowledge and fight with deceases. I like it very much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. USELU and she also gave the email address:(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. USELU telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email::(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) or whatsApp his number on (+2347052898482)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr. USELU and she also gave the email address:(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. USELU telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email::(dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) or whatsApp his number on (+2347052898482)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is homeopathy ?

Hepar Sulph

Lycopodium